Tuesday, June 03, 2008

too much.

is never enough until tomorrow. after drinking more caffeine in 2 days than i have in my entire life, mixing in a healthy dose of booze, screaming as loud as i could and laughing so much and probably talking way more than i usually do, i feel like i'm going to puke, pass out, die, reanimate, throw up and die again. of course i have to be at work for this. i havent eaten a home cooked, nutritious meal in over a month, i'm floating a cheque for my rent, i'm 2 months behind on my savings plan, numerous other things are going haywire.

because of a-kon.

but it was worth it. that was a shitload of fun. next year i'll have a hotter outfit, bigger hair, more money and more booze. and more time off to recover! for god's sake, make the pain stop. i'm considering hiring someone to walk around and take pictures of me all weekend. there arent enough pics of me in existence and i'm tired of those corny mirror shots.

too much is never enough for me. too much will never kill me. but it does hurt after a while.

sz.sw.out

No comments: